ASSOCIATION OF NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS personal development "of international Christian Interfaith Movement of the XXI century"
We, the undersigned, the founders of the Association of non-profit organizations "International Christian Interfaith Movement of the twenty-first century". Short name -Association non-profit organizations "ICIM of the twenty-first century"
1.Andreev Konstantin from the Regional Public Organization "Society for Promoting Christian Broadcasting" (Moscow, Russia).
2. Mikhail Ivanovich Kindruk from non-profit partnership "Cultural and Educational Society" Rostock "(Moscow, Russia).
3. Tatyana G. Gritsenko - Institutions of "Christian Cultural and Educational Center" Renaissance "(Moscow, Russia).
4. Irina Ivanovna Melnikova from Interregional Charitable Foundation" Renaissance "(Moscow, Russia).
5. Novikov Oleg from Moscow Regional Public Charity Foundation "Charity" (Moscow region, Russia) Anatoly.
6. Gilmanov Shamilyevich from the Regional Charity Foundation "Independence" (Tolyatti, Russia).
7. Kostyuk Alexander of the All-Ukrainian Charitable Foundation "Ecology and Social Protection" (Kiev, Ukraine).
8. Ivan Georgiev Deneuve from Codruzhestva "National MORNING prayer meetings" (Sofia, Bulgaria)
9. Encho Georgiev Enchev from the Fund "Harvest Time" (city Sofia, Bulgaria), hereinafter referred to as "The Parties to this Memorandum," concluded October 14, 2008 the present Memorandum as follows:
1. The Parties to the Memorandum undertake to establish the Association of non-profit organizations "International Christian Interfaith Movement of the XXI century", hereinafter referred to as the "Association".
2. The duration of the Association is unlimited.
SECTION 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
1.1. The Association is a non-governmental non-profit association established by legal entities of non-profit organizations on the basis of voluntary property contributions, pursuing social, charitable, cultural, educational and other socially useful purposes.
1.2. The association operates under the laws of the Russian Federation, the norms of international law, the Federal Law "On Noncommercial Organizations" and the present Charter.
1.3. The Association is a non-profit in nature, and not as its main purpose of profit. The funds of the Association, regardless of the sources of their formation, are spent on establishing and implementing programs aimed at the implementation of statutory activities.
1.4. From the moment of state registration of the association becomes a legal entity, it has the rights to own property and is responsible for its obligations, on its own behalf acquires and exercises property and personal non-property rights, incur obligations, sue and be sued in court and arbitration courts.
1.5. The organization has its own balance, settlement and other accounts, including foreign exchange, round seal.
1.6. Location of the permanent governing body - the Board, the legal address of the Association: 117639 Moscow, ul. Chertanovskaya, house 1B , building 1.
SECTION 2. PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSOCIATION.
2.1. The Association was established to promote international cooperation in the spiritual development of the individual and society, culture and art, as well as for other socially useful purposes. The Association cooperates with government, non-profit, public and religious organizations in Russia, the CIS countries and abroad on statutory activities for the dissemination of universal values, norms of Christian morality.
2.2. The objectives of the Association:
- The promotion of inter-religious cooperation;
- Assistance to familiarize society with the basics of Christian morality and way of life;
- Implementation of an information exchange with institutions, organizations and citizens in Russia and abroad in the field of spiritual development of society and the individual for the development of a comprehensive international Christian dialogue;
- Promotion of tourism and cultural cooperation with various Russian and foreign agencies, organizations and citizens, to invite foreign citizens to exchange experiences on the constitutional issues;
- The creation of educational, spiritual and educational institutions;
- Promote the development of physical culture and sports, music, painting, choreography in Russia;
- Implementation of publishing and printing, printing and promotional activities; the establishment of the media production and distribution of newspapers, magazines and other printed materials, as well as audio and video DVD- products spiritual, moral and (or) Christian content;
- Holding meetings, conferences, seminars, lectures, symposia, round tables, festivals, concerts, exhibitions and other events, aimed at the implementation of goals and objectives;
- Support for government programs aimed at creating a spiritual space, based on Christian values;
- Representation and protection of the rights and legitimate interests of its members in government and management, and other Russian folk-between organizations and institutions;
- Promoting advanced training management personnel and members of the Association, the organization of cooperation in the exchange of experience with foreign partners;
- Creation of a database of authorized subjects and providing information and advisory and other services to members of the Association;
- Entry into the international non-governmental association;
- The implementation of social and charitable activities of the authorized activities.
2.3. The Association carries out other activities not prohibited by legislation of the Russian Federation and the relevant statutory goals.
2.4. Certain activities, listed by federal laws are fulfilled by the Association on the basis of special permits
SECTION 3. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ASSOCIATION, ITS FOUNDERS AND PARTICIPANTS.
3.1. The founders of the Association are legal entities are non-profit organizations (public) Russian and foreign associations that convened a conference of the Association, which adopted the Charter, formed its management and auditing bodies.
3.2. Founders have equal rights and equal responsibilities.
3.3. Members of the Association are the citizens of the Russian Federation and foreign citizens who have reached 18 years of age, as well as legal entities - Russian and foreign non-profit associations who share the goals of the Association and its specific problems involved in its operations in the manner prescribed by the Charter.
3.4. Foreign citizens together with citizens of the Russian Federation may be members of the Association except in cases established by federal laws or international treaties of the Russian Federation. Since the establishment of the Association, Founders become members acquiring the respective rights and obligations.
3.5. To solve the statutory objectives the Association members have the right to:
- take part in the conference of the Association, to elect and be elected to the bodies of the Association;
-suggest proposals concerning the activities of the Association;
-receive the necessary information about the activities of the Association;
-to directly be involved in the projects, activities and programs for the implementation of the statutory objectives of the Association.
3.6. Members of the Association are obliged to:
- observe Articles of Association to comply with the legislation.
- Not to take action, causing moral harm and material damage to the Association;
- Actively contribute to the solution of goals and objectives of the Association.
SECTION 4. THE LEGAL STATUS OF THE ASSOCIATION.
4.1. The association is a legal entity from the moment of state registration in accordance with applicable law. The Association has and may in its own name, acquire property and personal non-property rights; bear duties and is responsible for its obligations; He acts on its behalf in court, arbitration court and the court of arbitration; has its own balance, seal with its full name in Russian, stamps and forms, as well as symbols, subject to state registration and accounting, name, current and other accounts, including foreign currency in banks.
4.2. The founders are not liable for the obligations of the Association they have created, and the Association is not liable for the obligations of its founders.
4.3. The state and its bodies are not liable for the obligations of the Association, as well as the Association shall not be liable for the obligations of the state and its organs.
4.4. The financial activities of the Association shall be in accordance with applicable law.
4.5. The association has the right to engage in business activities needed to achieve the statutory goals and objectives, and related to these goals.
4.6 The Association may carry out other activities not prohibited by the law and the relevant statutory goals and objectives.
4.7. As for certain types of activities, the list of which is defined by federal law, the Association is engaged on the basis of special permits (licenses).
SECTION 5 CONTROL BODIES OF THE ASSOCIATION.
5.1. The supreme governing body of the Association is the Conference of the Association, which meets at least once a year. The rate of representation at the Conference of the Association is determined by the Board.
5.2. The competence of the Conference of the Association includes:
-approval of changes and amendments to the Charter;
-election of members of the Audit Commission (Auditor) of the Association and termination of their powers;
-Definition of the number of members of the Board of the Association, election of its members and termination of their powers;
-election of the President of the Association, the termination of his powers;
- solution of the question of the reorganization or liquidation of the Association, appointment of a liquidation commission, approval of interim and final liquidation balances;
5.3. Decision of the Conference of the Association on all matters is made by 2/3 of the votes present at the meeting.
5.4. Meetings of the Conference shall be held at least once a year. All conferences except annual ones are extraordinary, and are convened at the request of the Board, or more than 2/3 of the Association members. The Board prepares the agenda of the Association.
5.5. In a period between Conferences a permanent body – the Board fulfils the control of the activity of the Association.
5.6. Board members are elected by the Conference of the Association for a period of 5 years and may be re-elected an unlimited number of times.
5.7. The Board shall meet as necessary, but at least once a year. All decisions are taken by a simple majority of those present.
5.8. The Board accepts new members of the Association, works on engagement of new participants in the activities of the Association, approves the budget (cost estimate), approves the structure and number of employees in the unit. The Board shall decide on the establishment of regional offices (branches, representative offices) of the Association, including abroad, decides on the establishment of companies, associations, approves the Regulations of the working bodies, committees, branches and representative offices, and decides to convene an extraordinary conference of the Association. The Board manages the property and assets of the Association and is responsible for the proper and effective use of the property and funds of the Association. The Board also decides other issues in accordance with the law, not within the competence of the Conference of the Association.
5.9. President of the Association:
- It carries out the general management of the association;
-without attorney acts on behalf of the Association, represents the Association in relations with public authorities, legal entities and individuals;
-presides at meetings of the Board of the Association, signs all the documents, including financial, convenes meetings of the Board and oversees the preparation of the agendas for these meetings, makes transactions, signs contracts on behalf of the Association;
-issues power of attorney on behalf of the Association;
-opens bank accounts of the Association;
-organizes and controls the accounting and reporting of the Association;
-issues orders and instructions;
-executes other functions necessary to achieve the statutory goals of the Association and to ensure its normal operation that are not within the competence of the Conference and the Board of the Association.
5.10. President of the Association shall appoint vice-presidents and deputies.
SECTION 6. DEPARTMENTS OF THE ASSOCIATION.
6.1. The Association may establish on the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad the structural units (branches, subsidiaries and representative offices). Regulations on branches and representative offices of the Association are approved by the Board of the Association.
6.2. All the structural units of the Association carry out their activities in accordance with applicable law, this Charter and the provisions of affiliates (branches, representative offices) in accordance with the decisions of the governing bodies of the Association.
SECTION 7. PROPERTY OF THE ASSOCIATION.
7.1. Association in accordance with the law may own land, buildings, structures, facilities, housing, transportation, equipment, inventory, property, cultural, educational and recreational purposes, funds, stocks and other securities and other property necessary for the material provide statutory activities of the Association.
7.2. Property of the Association is formed from donations, grants from international, Russian and foreign state, public,religious and other organizations, businesses and individuals in the form of cash, securities, material and cultural values of real estate. The property can be formed from the proceeds from the publishing activities, exhibitions, lotteries, auctions, lectures, sports and other income not prohibited by legislation. The property transferred to the Association by its founders, is the property of the Association.
7.3. The Association uses its property to achieve the statutory goals and objectives. Founders and members of the Association do not retain ownership of the assets transferred by them to the Association and property. Income from business activities of the Association can not be distributed between its founders and participants and are used only to achieve the statutory goals and objectives. Founders and members may not use the property of the Association for their own purposes.
7.4. The association may establish business organizations, and acquire property designated for business activity. Form associations business partnerships, companies and other economic organizations make payments to the appropriate budgets in the manner and amount established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
7.5. Income from business activities of the Association cannot be distributed among members of the Association and shall be used only to achieve the statutory goals. Associations can use his property to charity
SECTION 8. Audit Commission.
8.1. Audit Commission is elected by the Conference for 5 years to control the statutory and financial and economic activities of the Association. The Audit Commission presents the Board of the Association a report on the inspections and, if necessary, the conclusion of the annual report, the budget and balance sheet.
8.2. The Audit Commission may not include members of the Management Board, heads of representative offices, branches and subsidiaries,
SECTION 9. AMENDMENTS TO ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION.
9.1. Changes and additions to the Articles of Association are adopted by the Conference of the Association. Decision on amendments and additions to the Articles of Association shall be considered adopted if at least 2/3 of the voting present at the Conference of the Association.
9.2. Changes and additions adopted by the Conference of the Association shall be subject to state registration in the manner prescribed by law.
SECTION 10. REORGANIZATION AND LIQUIDATION OF THE ASSOCIATION.
10.1. The reorganization (merger, acquisition, division, separation, transformation) and liquidation of the Association is executed by a decision of the Conference of the Association, if voted for this decision at least 2/3 of the members present at the Conference of the Association.
10.2. Liquidation of the Association may be made by a court decision.
10.3. In case of liquidation of the Association the Estate Association, remaining after satisfaction of creditors' claims, is directed to the statutory goals and objectives for the achievement of which was the establishment of the Association, and (or) for charitable purposes. The property remaining after liquidation of the Association can not be distributed between its members or participants. Priority of claims of creditors in the liquidation of the Association establishes the current legislation. The decision on the use of the remaining assets is published by the liquidation commission in the press.
10.4. The Conference that decided to liquidate the Association, appoints the liquidation commission, which takes the powers of control of the Association and installs in accordance with current legislation, the procedure and terms of liquidation.
10.5. Information and documents required for implementation of registration of the Association in connection with its liquidation, are sent to the authority that ordered the registration of the state when it was created.
10.6. The documents of permanent storage, having scientific and historical value shall be transferred to the state archives of state bodies. Personnel documents (orders, personal files, cards, personal accounts, etc.) shall be deposited in the archives of administrative district on the territory of which the Association.